Welcome Readers! Robbinsdale Middle School is a grade 6-8 middle school located in Robbinsdale, Minnesota, and part of the Robbinsdale Area Schools, District #281.

These book reviews reflect the richness and diversity of our school community.
They reflect the views of our student reviewers and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of Robbinsdale Middle School. If you would like to become a part of our reviewing panel, please speak with the
Media Center staff.

Thank you!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Books by Blei: The Fault in Our Stars


The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green
 
Recommended by: Summer B.
Cancer patient Hazel Grace is 16 and is forced to go to cancer patient group where other kids with the disease are there to vent their feelings. Hazel hates it there - until she meets Augustus. Charming Augustus - who also has cancer.
**I want to get this out of the way: This book is NOT depressing**
I have to admit it is sad, but the kind of sad where you hold on to the characters forever. I felt so connected to them at one point, I thought were real. Of all the books I have ever read (and that's plenty!) this is definitely my favorite!

This book was: So beautiful and touching!!
I would recommend this book to: ANYONE in for a great story~! Keep a box of tissues nearby while you read this.

A/R Level: 
A/R Points:
I rate this book:
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment