Welcome Readers! Robbinsdale Middle School is a grade 6-8 middle school located in Robbinsdale, Minnesota, and part of the Robbinsdale Area Schools, District #281.

These book reviews reflect the richness and diversity of our school community.
They reflect the views of our student reviewers and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of Robbinsdale Middle School. If you would like to become a part of our reviewing panel, please speak with the
Media Center staff.

Thank you!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Books by Blei: Poem Runs

Poem Runs
by Douglas Florian
Recommended by: Deonte T.
This book is many different poems about baseball. There are 15 different poems in this book. My favorite poem was called "Umpire". It says some of this:

"I am the umpire. I love to wear black.
I am the umpire. I'm under attack.
I am the umpire. I don't wear a glove.
I am the umpire. I'm not too well-loved."


Read this and find your favorite baseball poem.

This book was: Alright.
I would recommend this book to: Friends that like baseball.

A/R Level:  2.1
A/R Points: .5 points
I rate this book:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment