Welcome Readers! Robbinsdale Middle School is a grade 6-8 middle school located in Robbinsdale, Minnesota, and part of the Robbinsdale Area Schools, District #281.

These book reviews reflect the richness and diversity of our school community.
They reflect the views of our student reviewers and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of Robbinsdale Middle School. If you would like to become a part of our reviewing panel, please speak with the
Media Center staff.

Thank you!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Books by Blei: The Black Pearl

The Black Pearl
by Scott O'Dell

Recommended by: Dominique W.
This book is about a boy named Ramon Salazar and his advenutres in the sea, either with his Dad or Gaspar Ruiz, the "Sevillano". Ramon reminds me of myself because he's adventours, curious and daring. I would categorize this book as an action, adventure, and suspense book. I like the setting and writing style of the book because it make you feel like you are actually in the past by the details of the setting and the objects in it. I would recommend this book to people who like pearls, mantas, oceans and adventures.


This book was: A Giant Tale!

I would recommend this book to: People who like Adventure

I rate this book:

No comments:

Post a Comment