Welcome Readers! Robbinsdale Middle School is a grade 6-8 middle school located in Robbinsdale, Minnesota, and part of the Robbinsdale Area Schools, District #281.

These book reviews reflect the richness and diversity of our school community.
They reflect the views of our student reviewers and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of Robbinsdale Middle School. If you would like to become a part of our reviewing panel, please speak with the
Media Center staff.

Thank you!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Books by Blei: Nujood Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali


Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced
by Nujood Ali
Recommended by:  Kyla S.
If you love real life books you'll love this book. Nujood's story really got my heart. The part I can't believe the most is that she was actually married off to a man who abused her. When I read this book I was flabbergasted and you might be too. It is 100% real. She had a tough time, so imagine being in her place; married at age 9 and abused. Read this book, I did and it was amazing.

This book was: Amazing, sad and happy!
I would recommend this to: People who like real life drama.

I rate this book: 

No comments:

Post a Comment