Welcome Readers! Robbinsdale Middle School is a grade 6-8 middle school located in Robbinsdale, Minnesota, and part of the Robbinsdale Area Schools, District #281.

These book reviews reflect the richness and diversity of our school community.
They reflect the views of our student reviewers and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of Robbinsdale Middle School. If you would like to become a part of our reviewing panel, please speak with the
Media Center staff.

Thank you!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Teacher Reads: TRAPPED!

Another one of our fabulous teachers reading!
 
Check out what Ms. Bandy is reading:
Trapped
by Michael Northrup

Recommended by: Ms. Bandy
The book Trapped by Michael Northrop is a really cool book. I mean it, its cool.
The book takes place in a high school where 7 students are trapped during a terrible snow storm.
It snows for over a week and the students are trapped in their high school after they choose
not to take the bus home. The power goes out and the students must figure out how to work
together and survive.


I Liked this book because: It used a lot of foreshadowing, so it made me
want to read to find out exactly what is going to happen. The book made me think about
what I would do if I was trapped
in a school during a monster snow storm, how I would survive.

I would recommend this book: I would definitely recommend
curling up under a warm blanket with some hot chocolate with this book!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment