Welcome Readers! Robbinsdale Middle School is a grade 6-8 middle school located in Robbinsdale, Minnesota, and part of the Robbinsdale Area Schools, District #281.

These book reviews reflect the richness and diversity of our school community.
They reflect the views of our student reviewers and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of Robbinsdale Middle School. If you would like to become a part of our reviewing panel, please speak with the
Media Center staff.

Thank you!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Books by Blei: Feathers


Feathers
by Jacqueline Woodson
Recommended by: Jade H.
This book is about a girl who meets new friends and starts thinking about hope in a whole new way. She learned that bullies are just like everyone else, they're not big, mean or tough. I think this book is real life, because it is kind of just like other people's lives. I really love the nick name they gave her, it is super cute. I think you will love this book because I know I couldn't put it down.

This book was:Very interesting!
I would recommend this book to: All my friends.

A/R Level:  4.4 MG
A/R Points: 4 points
I rate this book:
 

1 comment:

  1. feathers is a really good book ive read it already i love it.

    ReplyDelete